PacSun Sponsors X-Games Surfing Live Webcast
PacSun will be bringing X-Games Surfing to the world live from Puerto Escondido starting tomorrow!
Log on to: http://expn.com and watch both the Men’s and Women’s divisions compete in a team format which pits the “USA vs. The World.”
Be sure to keep an eye out for a special guest appearance of USA Surf Team juniors Dane Zaun and Courtney Conlogue. Also, Courtney is part of the USA squad that’s competing in the event!
Here are a few more details:
• Live coverage July 3-6, 8:30am ET.
• "USA vs. The World" competition pits the best American surfers against their global counterparts in a three-period team format.
• Play-by-play commentary from host Sal Masekela, in-water reporter Jodi Nelson and analyst Omar Etcheverry.
• Webcast replay immediately following, featuring event highlights and post-coverage.
• Feature video previewing the competition and highlights from the past four years.
• The Surfing Men's Final will broadcast on ABC Sat., August 5th at 4:00pm ET and the Women's Final at 9:30pm ET.
Source: Surfing America
>> SURF NEWS INDEX <<