by surf style » Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:12 am
by surf style » Sat Jan 13, 2007 5:41 pm
by surfdaisy06 » Sat Jan 13, 2007 5:56 pm
by surf style » Sat Jan 13, 2007 5:59 pm
by surfdaisy06 » Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:04 pm
by Lisa* » Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:39 pm
by ceweal » Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:02 am
by .Jen. » Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:09 pm
by IdRatherBeSurfing » Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:10 pm
by Goofy Mum » Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:10 pm
by addicted x to surf x » Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:31 am
by FishKid Wales » Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:39 pm
by Moon Child » Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:46 am
by surf.diva » Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:28 am
surf style wrote:hey guys, I'm doing a line of surf wear for my final year and was wondering if any GIRLS/WOMEN could answer a few questions for me, it would be truely helpful. cheers
1. How long have you been surfing for? 1 year
2. Do you feel that women’s surf wear is broad enough or do you think there are other things that could be included, if so what are they?
More board shorts!
3. What brands do you buy? Mohs and Rusty
4. What brand would you buy if you could (that are maybe too expensive for you or rarely find)? Dont know...
5. Do you think that today’s surf wear brands are appropriate for older women who surf? Why? (Ok what I mean by this is not grannies who surf, but people who are like 30+, do you think that they should be wearing say roxy clothing? or if you're young do you think you might like a more sophisticated surf wear brand available to you when you get a bit older?)
I dont think i would care about name brands but maybe i might like things that fit different or something.
(ok I know this next question is a bit silly if you live in a cold country but just on the odd chance that you’ve surfed in hotter climates I’ll put it in anyway.)
6. Have you ever surfed in just a bikini? If so did you have any problems? (e.g. loose your bikini top)
Yeah! I like surfing in just a bikini. The only problem is the underband on them is often to small. I dont like it when the underband is just a string that slides around and cuts into your back.
7. what swimwear brands do you buy? What ever fits man
8. What Brands do you find have the most supporting swimwear for surfers (to keep boobs in place when you're surfing)? Most brands have something i might like as long as it has a thicker underband.
9. From a scale of 1-10 (1 being the worst and 10 being the best) how would you rate the following to surf in. (this question is for people who surf in warmer climates and don't need a wetsuit.)
Swimsuit (standard) it works but yuck so 2
Swimsuit (backless) 3
Triangle bikini 5
Halter top bikini 10
Tank top bikini 7
10.) Do sun tan lines bother you (eg, from rash tops or funny shaped swimwear)? not to much. Its nice to rotate different pieces
11.) Do you try to make an effort with your appearance or could you not care less? yeah i little but just a little
12.) What do you wear after you finish surfing? Tank tops and board shorts
13.) In short how would you describe the surf lifestyle? Carefree, layed back, counter culture maybe
by Jimi » Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:21 am
by sal » Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:32 am
jman6194 wrote:why am I reading and posting in a topic titled "girls/women who surf"??
I must be mad.
19 hours ago by LoserKid3 comments
19 hours ago by jaffa194911 comments
20 hours ago by AKLsurfer3 comments
2 days ago by TheFNG2 comments
2 days ago by oldmansurfer5 comments
2 days ago by jaffa19493 comments
2 days ago by NEWYORKCITYSURF2 comments
2 days ago by mrlegion19832 comments