Uncle Jaffa presents Finally the qualifying Surf Questionnaire for all those posting Surveys.
Answer Questions as asked, when you answer the correct percentage correctly
Surfing waves forum may choose to complete your survey!
To help your studies the first questions are about terminology so we are assured you can understand our answers.
1.When should a surfer use the term “dude” correctly in conversation?
2.When a surfer hits a reef is that a cutback ? Y/N
3.A good tube will be found on the rail between piccadilly and the beach? Y/N.
4.Multiple choice; A slab is?
A. a shallow rock reef
B. a case of beer in Australia
C. a place for bodies in the morgue
D. All of the above.
5. Is surfing a fashion statement? Y/N
6. Have you had post surf sinus drain? Y/N.
7. Waxing is for Brazilians not for radical dudes! Y/N
Now about you.
1. What demographic group do you represent?
2. How many surfers do you know?
3. How far inland do you live?
4. What blind marketing group do you represent?
5. Does your lecturer surf?
6. Do you surf?
7. On what?
8. What brand surf products do you buy?
9. Does Bodhi surf?
10. Have we taken enough time from your studies?
The other SWers are welcome to add to the survey to qualify people.
Let's see what great questions come up.