by rambo123 » Wed May 12, 2010 11:47 pm
by naniekso » Thu May 13, 2010 5:57 am
by rambo123 » Thu May 13, 2010 12:44 pm
by Deepwaterdesigns » Thu May 13, 2010 4:09 pm
by esonscar » Thu May 13, 2010 8:16 pm
rambo123 wrote:YOUR SURFBOARD/s
1. what types of surfboards do you have and what size are they? I.e. mini-mal, short board etc.
I have a two foot three upside-down submersible rideable star fin bog snorkeler and a five hundred foot long wooden tunnel from Roy.
2. which one of the above is your favorite surfboard?
3. how many fins do they have?
None anymore – they all snapped of in the car park as they dropped off the roof rack or as I ground on the sand or a sponger !
4. if known, what materials are the boards made up of?
Hamster flesh and koalas and a bit of wood from Roy.
5. what type of tail your board(s) have?
6. Round nose or point nose on your board?
Dunno because mine is covered in bloodied neoprene from a drop-in victim. It could be a pointy one.
7. in British water, what size and type of board do you feel is best?
A QE2 shark repellent equipped type thing.
8. how many years have you been surfing?
Truth = Decades.
9. have you moved down in size with boards?
Truth = Nope – up !
10. what size was your first board?
Truth = 6”2’
11. did you learn through a school?
Truth = Self taught.
12. when you first started how did you get taught about the information needed about surfboards
2 hours ago by gideonkyle2 comments
4 hours ago by ngreene5 comments
8 hours ago by mitchmitchelson11 comments
15 hours ago by surfero933 comments
20 hours ago by jaffa194912 comments
2 days ago by oldmansurfer6 comments
3 days ago by LoserKid3 comments
3 days ago by AKLsurfer3 comments