naniekso wrote:gald u like it.
1. with time u will learn.
2. yup, pushups and pull-ups and arm curls.
3. thats why i shortboard, even with 1' waves lol
4. I dont mind it, but whats even nicer, is when a girl surfer comes up, you can smell her hair, or they smell good
5. Very helpful, watch videos!
6. Depends where you surf, your spot may be localy IMA GONA BEAT TEH xxxxx OUTA YOU IF YOU TAKE MY WAVE! or it could be go ahead and hop on man! party wave dood!
i definatley recomend for you to surf in certain areas of cali that are particularly good for building habbits. Doheney has very slow fat forming waves, so you can have time to learn how to stand and how to build stance. Probabbly the best place to learn how to surf in california besides mailbu. check out surfline.com doheney surf spot.
themathteacher wrote:4 hours? Geez, no wonder why you ache lol. Glad you are progressing, enjoy the stoke
merzbow wrote:Surfing alone is terrifying. Tried that once, got this eerie feeling that the ocean was malevolent and would take the first opportunity to drown my ass when nobody was looking. Never again (which at this break basically means stick to weekends, which is my schedule anyways).
|Canadian Woman interesting in surfing in Cali
RELATED: Hey I'm new - Introduce Yourself
RELATED: Surfing Hardware
RELATED: Surf Chat
|Longboard shape questions
RELATED: Longboarders Only
|Bottom turn questions
RELATED: Surfing Lessons For All