I’m doing a research for my final work (diploma).
I’m studying product design at the HTW University of Applied Sciences Dresden.
The diploma work will be about surfing related product design.
It’s a very important part of my theoretic work.
I would like to invite you to an interview and answer me some quick questions about surfing and travelling.
It would be nice if you could give me a hand and answer the questions as soon as possible!
+YOU CAN SEND ME A MAIL > SO THAT I CAN SEND YOU THE WORD FILE+
For most of us surfers, travelling is a big part of the life we live.
This interview should give few examples of the travelling habits of surfers around the world.
1. Where to do you go on a Surf trip?
2. How often do you go on a Surf trip (once a year/ every weekend)?
3. How long do you go for a Surf trip?
4. Which time of the year?
5. How do you get there (plane/ car / bus / train…)?
6. What do you take with you (how many board/ wetsuit/ board shorts/
leash/ tent/ camping mat/ sleeping bag/ camping equipment…….)?
7. How do you accommodate yourself during your surf trips (camping,
hostels, hotels, friend’s homes etc…)?
8. How do you get to the surf spots (car/ bus/ walking if difficult …or
sleep on the beach)?
9. How do you carry your stuff / board?
10. How do you protect and transport your boards (in planes/ buses/
11. What are the main problems you meet when travelling
(Like, finding accommodation, logistic/ transport problems,
problems with boardbag, problems with airlines, weight etc…)?
Thank you so much for your time and help.
I hope you enjoyed it a bit as well.
If you got any other questions or something to add, just contact me.
If you have some friends who might be interested in joining the interview,
please send this mail to them.
> mail. email@example.com