Re: The begginer in Australia!
Here are some great spots all over Australia:
* Duranbah/Rainbow Bay/Greenmount (Gold Coast, Queensland)
* Caloundra, Alexandra Headland (Sunshine Coast, Queensland)
* Byron Bay, Evans Head, Yamba, Scotts Head, South West Rocks (North NSW, recommended)
* Merewether Beach, Shelly Beach, Avoca Beach, Terrigal Beach, Copacobana Beach, North Narrabeen, Manly Beach, Bondi Beach (Central Coast NSW, HIGHLY recommendend!)
* Lorne (great skatepark near it with a fun bowl), Eastern View, Jan Juc (Melbourne, Victoria)
* Southport, Middleton (slow, easy, fun for beginners) (Adelaide, South Australia)
And that's basically all the beginner surf spots I know, I've just started and surf in the Central Coast area so I know that all the beaches I've mentioned are great beaches for beginners and really fun !! ... ive done my research and dont worry, none of these beaches are dangerous for beginners ...