Roxy Watch Time Ladies
Roxy have such a great range of girls surf gear and fashion, it's hard to resist them! The Biarritz line is a great example of the different looks that are available. They might be the same shape, but boy oh boy are they different styles.
Our top recommendation for a roxy surf watch is the Deep watch. Just check some of the stats:
- Water Resistance to 10 atmospheres - enough for any surfer!
- Made from solid marine grade stainless steel with a solid stainless steel screw down case back
- The face is covered with reinforced mineral crystal, protecting it from the bumps it will probably take in the water
- It has a digital tide movement which features the Quiksilver watch award winning DEEP Tide System Technology
- Features include 15 years or pre-programmed tide data for 200 spots around the world. This includes the Americas, Europe, Australia, Asia Pacific & Africa.
- It has a 24 hour high resolution graphic display of tide movement
- The water height measurement for the tides is measured in feet, meters or coefficient
If you'd like something a little more girly - check the Sassy.
Not sure which one to choose? Here's the Roxy Style Spy video to help you out.
Related Community PostsWatches for surfing posted to Surfing Hardware by SouthBay (6 replies)
Rip Curl Women's Pro/Go Surfing Day posted to Member Meetings by Island Bri (2 replies)
Anyone know of a women'senior citizens surfing club/team? posted to Surf Chat by Anonymous (2 replies)
Roxy Jam Uk posted to Surf Chat by Totterz (8 replies)
F/S: Top Grade ROXY Wetsuit! posted to Surf Classifieds: Buy, Sell and Exchange by Island Bri (5 replies)
roxy and quiksilver clothing posted to General Chat by neil2100 (1 replies)
Watches? posted to Surfing Hardware by dispatch swellin' (20 replies)
Roxy Pro Biarritz starts tomorrow posted to Surf Chat by surf patrol (5 replies)