Torah Bright wears them, Sarah Burke wears them, Sally Fitzgibbon wears them, and so does Rosy Hodge, Lisa Andersen, Kassia Meador, Kelia Moniz, Monyca Byrne-Wickey. What have these surfers got in their denim wardrobes? You guessed it, these Roxy teamriders all have Roxy jeans.
You can find out what the Roxygirls are up to at http://blog.roxy.com/category/team/
If you don't find anything you like here, and you'd like something a little more comfortable, some Roxy pants may well be for you.
Here's Sally Fitzgibbon with her take on the denim she wears, "Your jean's become your best friend, wear them for all sorts of occasions and all sorts of weather". The video is from the style spy.
Some of Sally's key pointers:
- Never fold your jeans, just collapse them down and hang them on things. Folding them flat takes away their life and personality.
- At the beach, rub some sand into the denim, create the character, get some wear lines and fade
- When they need a wash, just throw them in the sea, rinse, and hand them up to dry. It creates crazy salt lines and does not result in the jeans loosing that hard fought for character
- The less care you take with them, the more it seems to benefit them
- When looking of a pair of roxy jeans, pick the pair that you feel most comfortable and confident in - the ones you want to rock in. Go with the ones that make you feel like superwoman
Sally's choice from the fall collection - the skinny slides!
We mentioned Kassia Meador above, check out here designs for roxy wetsuits video.
Related Community PostsAre skinny leashes any good? posted to Surfing Hardware by Sweet! (6 replies)
Roxy Jam Uk posted to Surf Chat by Totterz (8 replies)
Channel islands fishcuit vs skinny fish posted to Shortboarders Only by Northcoast03 (2 replies)
F/S: Top Grade ROXY Wetsuit! posted to Surf Classifieds: Buy, Sell and Exchange by Island Bri (5 replies)
roxy and quiksilver clothing posted to General Chat by neil2100 (1 replies)
Roxy Pro Biarritz starts tomorrow posted to Surf Chat by surf patrol (5 replies)
Winter wetsuits for tall skinny men (small tall?) posted to Surfing Hardware by Wet Brain (5 replies)
wanted: retro egg posted to Surf Classifieds: Buy, Sell and Exchange by bluesnowcone (2 replies)