We are always updating the site with new content and articles, here's the latest additions.
- The Billabong Surf Capsule Collection
- Big Wave Training Guide
- Surfers Elbow Strengthening Exercises
- Surfers Elbow Stretching Exercises
- Surfers Elbow: The Causes
- 5 Simple Steps to Improve your Balance for Surfing
- The Easy On Surfing Surf Jimmy Review - an SW Review
- How to Rehabilitate Lower Back Pain
- Spinal Twist Exercise from SurfBodySoul
- How to Manage Acute Surfing Injuries
What's happening on the forum. Got questions about surfing, hardware, surf travel or just fancy a chat?
- Surf-forecast app
- Stomp pad
- Nose repair. Four eyes look better than two
- Leaving for Australia Saturday. Any Advice?
- dumb question about resin
- Surfing Indo..other than Bali
- surfing powerhouses, Australia vs USA vs Brazil
- Very heavy waves, what are they?
- Protocols about other people's boards
Read more >>
Browse the surf map for spots to surf. Add your own spots and add the spots you have surfed to your MyWaves profile page.
- Crazy Right (4☆ Reef break)
- Thurlestone (2☆ Beach break)
- Beer Point (3☆ Point break)
- La Boca (4☆ Rivermouth)
- Pyramid Rock (4☆ Point break)
- San Gallan Island (5☆ Point break)
- Kirra (5☆ Point break)
- Pichilemu (3☆ Point break)
- Le Pin Sec (3☆ Beach break)
- Captain's beach (4☆ Beach break)
Surf Industry and Contest news worldwide. Keep up with what is happening in world surfing. If you have some relevant news, let us know.
Jordy Smith took this years Billabong Rio Pro defeating Adriano de Souza in a great final. The win moves Smith to second in the title rankings.
Ninetten year old Australian surfer Tyler Wright becomes the current rankings leader on the ASP Women's WCT with her win at this years Rio Pro.
The 2013 Billabong Rio Pro is underway at Barra da Tijuca, Brazil. The first round took place in 3-5 foot surf, check out the details here.
Current ASP World Surfing Champion Joel Parkinson swapped his surfboard for books when he visited Barrenjoey High, on Sydney's northern beaches, as the newest ambassador for the SurfAid Schools Program.
The English National Surfing Championships, on 4-6th May, at Watergate Bay, Newquay. This main event sponsor is sunscreen brand P20.
more surf news >>
Join our growing community here at Surfing Waves. Help the site grow and contribute today!
- Get a Crew together
- Add Waves to your profile and to the spot map
- Create your own Surf Pic and Video gallery
- Have a blather over on the forum
- Profile includes About You, Your Quiver, Galleries, Surf Spots, Your Crew and Your Location
Register today and get your account up and running. See you in the line up!
Here's a number of sites that you should check out. First up it's Surfers Against Sewage. Campaigning for clean water should be something you'd be interested in. They are UK based, and the US equivalent is the Surfrider Foundation.
Also, check out Save the Waves Coalition, saving the world's endangered waves. Do try to support these charitable organisations working for water users everywhere.
We're working on your behalf also. We have a free rss feed widget, embeddable surf maps and surfing games to use on your website / blog.
Your guide to the sport of surfing. Find information on learning to surf, waves, equipment and forecasting. Improve your fitness and technique. Get the latest gear in our store. Review the local waves on our spot atlas, and even add your own local break. Check out the latest video and photo uploads from members. Join the SW community today and share your experience with other surfers across the world.