We are always updating the site with new content and articles, here's the latest additions.
- Happy 10th Birthday Surfing Waves
- Cable Machine Core Strength Training for Surfers
- Darkfin Gloves: An SW Review of paddling gloves for surfers
- Common Eye Problems for Surfers
- Hip Mobility Exercises for Surfers
- The Billabong Surf Capsule Collection
- Big Wave Training Guide
- Surfers Elbow Strengthening Exercises
- Surfers Elbow Stretching Exercises
- Surfers Elbow: The Causes
What's happening on the forum? Got questions about surfing, hardware, surf travel or just fancy a chat?
- Sea ulcer ,,,
- Travelling with your board(s)
- Equipment improve
- How to escape a rip current?
- WAX on WAX off
- Why is it hard to buy a longboard 11'+ in Northern Cali?
- What to do when you have cramp in water?
- Sydney spring is over and summer has started
- Easter Surf trip to Indo - Lombok?
- Tail sinking
Read more >>
Browse the surf map for spots to surf. Add your own spots and add the spots you have surfed to your MyWaves profile page.
- Moonestone (1☆ Beach break)
- Ansteys (3☆ Reef break)
- Mickler's Landing Beach (3☆ Beach break)
- Joaquina Beach (4☆ Beach break)
- Jomalig Island (5☆ Beach break)
- Esterillos Oeste (3☆ Beach break)
- Galúa (3☆ Reef break)
- Cane Garden Bay (4☆ Point break)
- Biarritz Surf Training (0☆ Lessons)
- Bethany Beach (1☆ Beach break)
Surf Industry and Contest news worldwide. Keep up with what is happening in world surfing. If you have some relevant news, let us know.
Gabriel Medina has won the 2013 ASP Men's World Junior Title with his win at the HD World Junior Championships at Joaquina Beach.
Kai Otton defeats Nat Young to take this year's Rip Curl Pro Portugal. The competition ran at Supertubos, one of Europe's top beach breaks.
The 2013 New York Surf Film Festival is pleased to announce this year's Official Film Selections including six Feature Films and eleven Short Films directed by filmmakers and set in locations from all corners of the globe.
The 2013 Rip Curl Pro Portugal gets underway this morning at the main site of Supertubos. Protugal's premier beachbreak is breaking in the 3-5ft range and is lovely and clean. Live webcast available.
The Quiksilver Pro starts this morning at the backup venue of Le Penon. It's all being broadcast live so there's no excuse for missing any of this year's action. Enjoy
more surf news >>
Join our growing community here at Surfing Waves. Help the site grow and contribute today!
- Get a Crew together
- Add Waves to your profile and to the spot map
- Create your own Surf Pic and Video gallery
- Have a blather over on the forum
- Profile includes About You, Your Quiver, Galleries, Surf Spots, Your Crew and Your Location
Register today and get your account up and running. See you in the line up!
Here's a number of sites that you should check out. First up it's Surfers Against Sewage. Campaigning for clean water should be something you'd be interested in. They are UK based, and the US equivalent is the Surfrider Foundation.
Also, check out Save the Waves Coalition, saving the world's endangered waves. Do try to support these charitable organisations working for water users everywhere.
We're working on your behalf also. We have a free rss feed widget, embeddable surf maps and surfing games to use on your website / blog.
Your guide to the sport of surfing. Find information on learning to surf, waves, equipment and forecasting. Improve your fitness and technique. Get the latest gear in our store. Review the local waves on our spot atlas, and even add your own local break. Check out the latest video and photo uploads from members. Join the SW community today and share your experience with other surfers across the world.